Controlling your automation solution can now be anything you can imagine. The Blueprint module has been designed to give you full control over the look and layout of eKeypad on iPads. This module is built into our eKeypad Pro application and is a paid upgrade to other eKeypad applications.
The options give a new and exciting way to control any automation solution. From a simple re-organization of existing GUI elements to a specialized alarm system keypad interfaces or even a whole house automation control center the blueprint module is eKeypad gives you the options to envision an interface that meeds your specific needs.
- Unlimited number of custom screen layouts
- Separate background image/color per screen
- Large collection of built-in icon graphics
- Custom text labels for each element/icon
- Unlimited custom, state changing icons
- Drop in, pre-built GUI elements
- Profile support with separate screens per profile
In more complex setups the blueprint screens will integrate with profiles allowing each configured profile to have an independent set of custom screens. a special consolidation mode allows a single eK Blueprint screen to consolidate all your automation systems on a single screen. eKeypad supports native control of numerous devices allowing you to freely inter-mix controls in a way that best suites your needs.
The graphical interface is activated by turning the iPad horizontally. It is deactivated by simply rotating the iPad back to portrait. The eKeypad interface automatically fades to and from the Blueprint view. For wall mounting, eKeypad will startup directly to the eK Blueprint screen.
Controlling your systems are as simple as touching an icon. Complex controls will automatically display a popup window with a detailed interface.
Customizing an eK Blueprint screen is equally simple and is performed directly on the iPad. Once an automation system is configured in eKeypad a simple system allows items to be added to the blueprint screen.
When the eK Blueprint screen is visible a long touch will enter editing mode. While in editing mode a large number of editing controls allow you to tweak the look of each screen:
- Add/Delete an unlimited number of screens
- Rename screens
- Define default startup screens
- Load background images from photos
- Define background colors
- Re-arrange icons on screen using touch controls
- Re-arrange icons on screen using a floating edit panel
- Resize icons to any size
- Rotate icons to any angle
- Setup automatic switch to default screen due to inactivity
- Setup automatic screen dimming due to inactivity
- Drag-and-drop icons onto other screens
- Move icons between screens
- Copy icons to other screens
- Add/Remove special function icons
- Change the icon graphic displayed for items
- Set color and visibility of item labels
- Define custom labels for items
A number of special icons finish out the blueprint functionality including useful items such as a clocks, calendars and links to other screens. To make the most of the blueprint modules in eKeypad we also offer two optional services. Both services are completely optional but are designed to help in situations were time is critical, or capabilities are not available. You can read mode about these services here.